E-Journal of Islamic Thought & Understanding (E-JITU) is a refereed journal published by the Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies (ACIS), UiTM Cawangan Melaka three times a year: January, May and September.
E-JITU is dedicated as an additional platform by the university to provide the research and academic community to disseminate their writing related to the
- Islamic Communication
- Islamic Economics
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Shari’ah and Law
- Islamic Law and Judicial System
- Halal Science and Management
- Islamic Civilization
- Islamic Thought
- Comparative Religion
- Islamic Education and Management
- Islamic Administration and Management.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hj. S. Salahudin Bin Hj. Suyurno, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Shafinar Binti Ismail, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Prof. Madya Hj. Tutasting @ Rawi Bin Nordin, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Dr. Mohd Faizal Bin P. Rameli, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Dr. Dziauddin Bin Sharif, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia.
Associate Editorial Board
- Dr. Abdul Rauf Ridzuan, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Melaka, Malaysia.
- Prof. Dr. Fadzli Bin Adam, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin, Malaysia.
- Dr. Zulkefli Bin Aini, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Dr. Faizah, M.A, UIN Mataram, Indonesia.
Prof. Dr. Adel M Abdulaziz Algeriani, Universiti Islam Malaysia
International Advisory Board
- Dr.Pongky Arie Wijaya, UIN Mataram, Indonesia.
- Dr Saiyidi Mat Roni, Edith Cowan University, Australia.
- Prof. Dr. H. Abdul Djamil. MA, UIN Walisongo, Semarang, Indonesia
- Muhammad Taufik Md Sharipp, Universiti Teknologi MARA Melaka, Malaysia.
Mohd Zaid Mustafar, Universiti Teknologi MARA Melaka, Malaysia.
Aim and Scope
To provide an avenue for fellow academics to share their findings, new ideas, and knowledge in fields connected towards an integration between Islam and modern knowledge. The editorial board welcomes various categories of articles to be considered for publication here which have not been published or considered to be published in other journals. We accept original/ full/ experimental/ theoretical and empirical articles. We also accept general review/conceptual articles.
The scopes of this journal are on:
1. Islamic Communication
3. Islamic Economics
4. Islamic Banking and Finance
5. Shari’ah and Law
6. Islamic Law and Judicial System
7. Halal Science and Management
8. Islamic Civilization
9. Islamic Thought
10. Comparative Religion
11. Islamic Education
12. Islamic Administration and Management.
E-Journal of Islamic Thought & Understanding,
Akademi Pengajian Islam Kontemporari (ACIS),
Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Melaka,
Kampus Alor Gajah, KM 26 Jalan Lendu,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka, MALAYSIA.
Tel : 606-5582000